|? MULTI RACK ADAPTER USER MANUAL
? LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
These adapters solve the issue of keeping your existing carriers while utilizing the Telos™ or Telos™XL for ease of loading and unloading.
The Multi Rack Adapter fastens to the vehicle’s cross bars and provides an attachment for installing the TelosXL™ Lift Assist sold separately. Or you can integrate just the loading ramp to your existing J-style kayak carrier (fits most brands).
Includes two lengths of mounting bolts for improved fit. Attaches to most cross bar profiles (round, square & oval) and sold in sets of two. The Multi Rack Adapter comes with instructions for a simple installation. All parts and product workmanship are guaranteed with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Small footprint - Powder coated steel adapter can be mounted either on the inside or outside of the tower. Requires 3''of space to install.
- Compatible with round, square and most oval shaped factory or aftermarket cross bars
- Low profile for garage and low ceiling clearance
- 60mm & 70mm mounting bolts for improved fit
- Designed to be used exclusively with the original Telos™ and Telos™XL Lift Assist
- Works with (most) or without existing carriers
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Length: 10"
- Width: 5.5"
- Height: 4"
- Load Capacity: 75 lb
- Maximum Bar Size: Fits up to 3.75" wide x 1.5" tall cross bars
- Minimum Bar Footprint: Requires only 3" of cross bar space to install
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Includes two lengths of mounting bolts. Cross bars can vary in thickness and providing multiple lengths to choose from improves fit. The unused bolts should be retained for future use with different bars. If required, longer length bolts are sold separately.
- The MPG368 Multi Rack Adapter is only intended to be used as an attachment device for the Telos™ Load Assist systems. Do not use for any other purpose.
What’s In The Box:
- (1) MPG368 Multi Rack Adapter (Set of 2)
- (1) Installation Hardware Kit
- (1) Instruction Manual