Ripstop sail tape is the best way to repair cuts in the sail of your kite. This Nylon tape will provide the strength needed to repair small cuts without creating a huge mess to undo later if you decide to get the repair done professionally.
Shop Note: This is the only repair tape that should be used on the sail of a kiteboarding kite. Large cuts should always be professionally repaired, but this repair tape can save your session and is a must have item when travelling.
1. Clean area of kite to be repaired.
2. Lay out sail area to be repaired flat on a table and remove all wrinkles.
3. Match up sail using grid in fabric.
4. Round corners of the tape.
5. Place tape over cut. Do not pull or stretch the tape. Tape should go beyond the cut by at least 1/2".
6. Match another piece of tape on opposite side of sail.
NOTE: WHITE ONLY AVAILABLE