This is the best multi-rider family board we sell. While it may seem large in size that's what makes it so fun. The 12'6 Waterline means this board is actually pretty fast. Lightweight and a flat bottom make it really glide well while the 32" Beam makes it amongst our most stable stand up paddleboards.
The Bora Bora SUP is a high performance, touring SUP that features a 6” core, making it suitable for a rider up to 325 lbs. Featuring a pointed-nose with added rocker, the Bora Bora will cut through any chop or water conditions without compromising performance. Measuring at the large size of 12’6” x 32” x 6” the Bora Bora SUP is meant for long distances, speed and top-notch tracking performance while still being wide enough for effortless stability. Easy to inflate & deflate and take with you on any adventure.
|12'6" x 32" x 6"
||Up to 15 PSI
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE SUP: Featuring a 6'' core and a pointed-nosed construction, this board was built with performance in mind - constructed to quickly cut through the water as you paddle.
- BRING YOUR GEAR WITH YOU: Screw in your Go Pros, cameras, speakers & other accessories to the integrated Bow Mount System. Double pad-eyes make it super easy to anchor & dock. Bungee storage system to bring your life vests, dry bags, and more.
- SUPER PORTABLE, EASY STORAGE: Incredibly easy to deflate, fold, and store back in the included bag - perfect to bring on your next adventure and store in small spaces. Super lightweight - weighs 30 pounds.
- RIGID FEEL: Solstice's inflatable SUPs are not just any ordinary inflatable. When inflated to their suggested 15 PSI, experience a lightweight, yet hard-feel surface to explore the water on.
- ULTIMATE TRACTION: Integrated cushioned, diamond-grooved, non-slip top deck for optimal comfort and grip
- MANEUVER EFFORTLESSLY: Featuring an extra long, removable 10'' screw-in skeg for optimal tracking
- Comes with dual action hand pump w/ pressure gauge, adjustable paddle, safety ankle leash, carry bag, 5 stainless steel D-ring tie downs, bungee storage system, comfort-grip handle, and high pressure inflate/deflate valve.