Demo SIC Tao Surf 11'6 x 32.5 Tough
Surf | Explore | Fitness | Cruise | Tour
The TAO SURF is inspired by traditional surf design. The full nose and rounded pintail help you to drop into waves, carving down the line with ease. The wider widths make the board stable, which comes in handy when punching through the shore break or standing out in the lineup. These boards also make for nice cruising boards with a moderate rocker line which tracks and glides nicely through the water.
TAO SURF (TT) 11'6'' can run multiple fin configurations (single fin or thruster setup). The overall volume is designed to accommodate the whole family, small or large, while the TOUGH-TEC (TT) construction offers maximum strength.
|11'6"||32.5"||35 lbs||215 L||TOUGH-TEC|
- TOUGH TEC (TT) construction: molded polyethyleneskin with an EPS core,
- 2+1 fin set,
- Smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip,
- Ergo-Undercut handle,
- Bungee tie downs,
- Leash plug.
THERMOFORMING AROUND A POLYSTYRENE CORE:
Under heat and pressure in aluminum molds we thermoform a durable, impact resistant skin over a molded, watertight EPS foam core. The board is then extracted from the mold and sent for finishing.
• Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness.
• Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.